Tips on finding ways to encourage self motivation.

When I am feeling stuck or blocked, the first thing I do is take a look at the situation I am currently in.

I ask myself, why am I feeling stuck, what is in the way and similar questions.

If I can't figure out exactly what it is, and its not going to be a quick fix, I will try to change my atmosphere.

This is done by trying a variety of physical actions to create the change.
  • Going for a walk if possible or walking around indoors. This activity seems to help boost the feeling of getting something done.  
  • Another way to change the atmosphere is to open the blinds or curtains, let some light into the room.
  • Go outside for some fresh air and take a few moments to connect with nature.
  • Turn on the local radio and listen and connect with the local community.
  • Listen to favorite songs that create a positive feeling.

These are just a few quick ways that have helped to get things motivated and moving forward.
Its not always an easy thing to make yourself do a physical action.
Sometimes is as if you are fighting against yourself.
It requires effort and courage to make things happen, keep trying, and find your motivation.
You will eventually get there, find what works for you and get motivated! :)